GRUB no long gives menu on boot
- To: debian <email@example.com>
- Subject: GRUB no long gives menu on boot
- From: Matt Zagrabelny <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:15:43 -0500
- Message-id: <CAOLfK3UXXYa=_wy+VkjPSqeRJcwb66OrtKHkE57JKpBWEmBkrQ@mail.gmail.com>
I have the following setup which worked well after performing a squeeze install:
/boot -> Software RAID5
/ -> LVM on top of Software RAID5
I lost a disk of my RAID array a few months ago and ever since
replacing it and rebuilding the arrays, I no longer get a menu of
kernels to boot from in GRUB. Instead I get a prompt.
I have tried reinstalling GRUB from a Squeeze rescue flash drive, but
there is no change.
Comments and help appreciated.