Re: Power Management not functioning

On 03/08/2012 10:13, Keith McKenzie wrote:
On 2 August 2012 23:57, Mark Panen<mark.panen@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi,

I am using Squeeze amd 6.05 and yesterday after a reboot my Mecer 32"
1360x768 Monitor/TV no longer goes to sleep after 10 minutes, being working
fine for months. Only the screen saver works now.

I am using Gnome.

The only thing  I might have stuffed up was installing nVidia drivers from
the backports and then uninstalling them when nVidia driver gave me a max
resolution of 800x600 as per one of my previous posts.

That's the only thing I fiddled with recently.

Any ideas guys?

--
Cheers
Mark

That's the first thing i did, does not matter if i set it to 10, 30, 60 minutes, will not sleep.

--
Cheers
Mark