I'm having way too much trouble mounting my blackberry SDCARD

This should be sort of simple I think, and yet it turns out not to be.

I want to mount my blackberry's sdcard on a wheezy machine
I'm getting an odd comment when I try the mount

mount /mnt/bbsd

Unable to find suitable address

-------        ---------       ---=---       ---------      --------

The mount point looks like:

  ls -d /mnt/bbsd
  drwxr-xr-x 2 reader reader 4096 Feb 29 09:46 /mnt/bbsd

(I've also tried with it set to root:root)

My fstab file looks like: (Each one is on a single line)

  //192.168.1.21/SDCARD /mnt/bbsd cifs
  noauto,username=reader,credentials=/etc/samba/CifsCredentials

  //192.168.1.21/SYSTEM /mnt/bbsy cifs
  noauto,username=reader,credentials=/etc/samba/CifsCredentials

  //192.168.1.21/STORE /mnt/bbst cifs
  noauto,username=reader,credentials=/etc/samba/CifsCredentials

The /etc/samba/CifsCredentials file looks like this:

  # user=harry
  # user=root
  username=reader
  uid=reader
  password=XXXXXXX
  (Passwrd munged)

Far as I know, all that is in order.  I was once able to mount those
shares above without incidental and I am able to mount other cifs
mount points, that use the same stuff.

For example running `mount /mnt/m2-c', quickly and efficiently mounts
that share.  Here are the details for it from fstab and
/etc/samba/CifsCredentials

//m2/m2-d /mnt/m2-d cifs
noauto,username=reader,credentials=/etc/samba/CifsCredentials

That share is on a win7 laptop
the same content as above for CifsCredentials