Shutting down error

Hello,

I'm running an updated wheezy and since weeks ago, when shutting down (or
restarting) the system I can see this message:

[FAIL] Killing all remaining processes... failed.

(here is a snapshot)

http://picpaste.com/shutdown_error-rEoKsztL.png

There are no more errors (I mean, system is running fine), but seeing
"red" letters with a "failed" word all in one line is a bit scaring.
Well, what really worries me is the fact the message is consistent (it
happens at every shutdown/restart) and has not dissapeared yet and I'm
seeing it since long time... :-)

Anyone seeing this message? If not, how could I debug what is generating
this?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón