Re: System inventory and complain logging system

Thanks All this has been very informative i always admire and
applicate all the debian members support.
instead of googling  and testing the application which is some time
good and some time waste of time.

by you help and experience  i can directly catch the solution and work
on targeted approach

Thanks, :)