Re: [OT] something about dropbox

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 08:02:00PM BST, Denis Witt wrote:
> That's not correct. You can install and use it without having X
> installed. I did it so on one of the servers in the office. There is a
> CLI script written in python which is officially supported:

Yes, you are right.

I had Dropbox <-> Nautilus in my head. I do remember seeing dropbox.py
script somewhere, for some reason I assumed that it's a CLI control
for already (X bound) running Dropbox.

Thank you for correcting me.

Having a quick look it still is not does not off a real daemon mode -
you need to use terminal multiplexer (i.e. tmux, dtach, screen, etc.)

Ta,
--
rjc