Re: Synaptic preferences question

On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 16:56 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> However, I don't know if this still remains true for the current
> Debian version of Synaptic.

I don't know, at least current version for AVLinux (theoretically Debian
stable) and my dropped "real" Debian stable and testing installs's
Synaptic don't/didn't do. Ubuntu Maverick's, Oz[...]'s and Precise's
Synaptic don't do.

Btw. pardon "BIG LATTER" shouldn't be for a "shout", i simply want to
color it in red, without using HTML ;P.

- Ralf

PS: I call one version of Ubuntu Oz, because I like Oz ... not really
the old musical, but ... try a guess ;).