Update overwrote my settings

Hi list,

I am running debian testing, Sadly to tell, that my latest KDE update did
overwrite my personal setting in kde. This included the following things:

- wallpaper was set to standard

- all widgets were gone and had to reactivate manually (although, they were
shown as installed)

- icon size in taskbar is changed to big (48) and cannot decreased any more

- powerdevil: option profiles disappeared (I already sent a bugreport for this)

I suppose, this should not happen, as one of debians rules is, never to change
personal settings. I suppose, this is a bug! I would be happy to file a
bugreport, but I do not know, what is responsible for it. I guess, it is the
packagers team, but I cannot prove.

Does someone know more? Besides, this happens on all of my machines (amd64 and
i386).

Thank you for reading this.

Hans