Re: Antivirus for CLI

On Wed 20 Jun 2012 at 17:49:30 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

Euro 2012 is not on TV tonight. I'm at a loose end. I'll most likely
rue not getting into the garden to slaughter some slugs.

> Ralf, I asked for a specific question ("why you don't like ClamAV")

You did. It's a matter of record.

> because you said there were (sic) "several reasons" for that. If you

He did say that. It's on record too.

> don't want/can't respond, that's okay

He did respond

   * ClamGUI as buggy as hell
   * unable to update the database
   * unable to scan some files he wanted to scan
   * support not interested in bug reports, feature requests

You may not agree with the reasons but he did give them.

>                                        but please don't make this lasts
> longer than it should.

Is there a time limit on this thread? Does it self-destruct after a
certain time? If so, I'm setting it to a minute from now.