Re: Antivirus for CLI

@ the OP: If possible get different antivirus software and test what's
better regarding to your needs.

@ Camaleón:

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 15:56 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> I know you are very prone to divert the conversation away from the
> topic

At least not for that topic. Yes, originally I mentioned that I
preferred AVIRA to Clam, but the OP asked for CLI tools and Clam was the
only one recommended on that list, so I added AVIRA and to keep it
short, I didn't argue what is good or bad for AVIRA or Clam in the
original reply. Actually I additionally only mentioned that there
shouldn't be an issue with Clam for emails.
Then it was you, who became OT. IMO you do this much more often then I
do, while it's not annoying me.