Re: Antivirus for CLI

clamav probably will help along with clamav-milter to filter e-mail.
Lastly, nmh installed for everybody to use because you get out of mbox
format with that.  If clamav finds a virus in someone's mbox file and
quarrantines that whole file they just lost all of their email.  However
nmh puts each message in its own file and if clamav quarrantines those
files the user doesn't loose access to all of their e-mail just the
infected messages. Your mileage will vary. On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Muhammad