Re: failures on boot.

El 2012-06-14 a las 09:01 +0200, Mauro escribió:

(resending to the list)

> On 13 June 2012 18:01, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

> >> Yes, the message is on every boot.
> >
> > Okay.
> >
> > Looking at the scripting routine (and more specifically line 22, which is
> > the one that triggers the message) it seems to be inside the
> > "checkflagfile()" function, but I can't decode the full meaning of the
> > message warning, let's see is other people can give you some hints :-?
> >
> > What I would try is disabling the cleaning routine, restart the system
> > (no message should be presented now) and then re-enable it again and
> > check if the mesasge is still present.

> It seems that cleaning /tmp is called twice.

Twice? :-?

> I see the message "Cleaning up temporary files...." twice in the boot messages.
> Perhaps I have a bugged bootclean.sh?

If the routine is being called twice that matches with the behaviour
you get (the file is not found and so it cannot be flagged).

Mmm... I would start by increasing the boot sequence or bootclean script
log verbosity, maybe there's something of interest there. If by doing
so you can determine the routine is being called two times, you can then
append the logs to the bug report.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón