Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 16:14 +0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2012-06-13, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> >
> > IIRC it was Scott? who does exactly mentioned this in his kindly
> > style :D. Options could have sub-options. - Ralf
> >

> Yes, I was replying to Brian's inquiry concerning Scott's
> claim that one can install Squeeze using the Wheezy installer.

I guess Scott holds the water and there will be an option, as soon as
you choose an "expert" install. I'm using Linux only, but different
distros and I was positively surprised that there is an option to
disable the installation of a boot loader. Most of the times a new Linux
install force to install a bootloader too, so that I have to reinstall
the bootloader from the distro, that should provide the bootloader.

:D

Using Linux means to be on morphine to stand Linux, however, using Apple
or Microsft is impossible, even with higher dosages of morphine. YMMV!

- Ralf

PS: I won an iPad, I really know what I'm talking about. The iPad is a
PITA and the Win XP SP2 running on Arch Linux virtual box is a PITA too.
Yes, for me Linux is a PITA too, but this pain is nothing compared to
App$e and M$.