Re: /tmp is too small

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 02:33:27PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:03:11 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> Following with your allegory -and as I already explained- I'll be glad in
> cooking but the resulting meal can be just inedible as I lack for the
> proper recipes...

Recipes can be made up according to your ingredients. ;-)

Since the default is now going to be "off" anyway, is there any reason
to document it in such urgency?  E.g. Once wheezy becomes the supported
architecture, a wiki page could be created: "Taking advantage of /tmp on
tmpfs" or some better title.

Sorry, but I don't see it being me, as I lack the proper ingredients.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X