Re: about installing lxde (which xserver)

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:

> But unless squeeze is free of the horrible and fast march of updates
> one experiences on wheezy it may not be a goal after all.

While squeeze has updates, they are generally few and far between.
This is the intent of the stable release.  Since wheezy is in testing,
it is the next release under development and will update frequently.
If you want to be on squeeze, I'd suggest your best option is backing
up your data (or if /home is a separate partition this may not be
strictly necessary if you're careful) and cleanly installing squeeze.

You can get to wheezy through a simple upgrade process once it's
released as the next stable.

--
Chris