Re: Installing Debian on Acer Aspire One

El 28/05/12 19:12, Brian escribió:
> Just so you do not get confused: the wiki page
>
>    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianAcerOne#Preparing_the_USB_flash_drive
>
> was written before isohybrid isos became standard in Debian. An
> isohybrid image can be written directly to a USB device, making the
> section 'Creating a USB flash boot drive' outdated. The link to the
> Installation Manual is also to a version which has been replaced.
I have move a step forward: I used the testing netinstall ISO, copied to my memory stick using "cat image.iso > /dev/sdX". The installation is able to recognize my HDD now :-) Great news... but it is still failing.

After partitioning the HDD, the Debian base system could be installed, but I get an error about installing busybox from the CD-ROM (I imagine that it refers to the memory stick).

I will try with an "expert installation": I hope to be able to configure APT online repositories before busybox is tried to be installed.

Keep you informed :-)

--
José Luis Segura Lucas