Re: Installing Debian on Acer Aspire One

El 28/05/12 18:24, Camaleón escribió:
> On Mon, 28 May 2012 00:22:51 +0200, José Luis Segura Lucas wrote:
>
> You mean you're installing an hybrid ISO image from an external USB flash
> and it fails to boot from there? How did you create the USB disk? Steps
> are detailed here:
>
> http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch04s03.html.en#usb-copy-isohybrid
I don't know if it's called hybrid or not... I just follow the steps on
the link in my previous e-mail.
> A driver for a hard disk? What kind of hdd it has, regular hdd
> (mechanical) or SSD? Is there something of interest at the debug console?
>
> Greetings,

It's a normal SATA HDD. I never had this problem before with any HDD I
have had.

I'm currently following the steps on Brian's response. I will keep you
informed :-)

Br

--
José Luis Segura Lucas