Re: Files and directories showing in CLI but not in GUI

On 05/13/2012 12:43 PM, Marc Shapiro wrote:

That kind of line is a pretty good sign that your filesystem has errors.
I don't know why it would prevent other directories from appearing in a
GUI, but I wouldn't bother right now. Umount the filesystem, make a copy
of it if you have space (or copy what you can, but mount it readonly),
and fsck it.

There's nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead
		-- Jim Hightower, Texas Agricultural Commissioner