Re: Files and directories showing in CLI but not in GUI

On 05/13/2012 12:43 PM, Marc Shapiro wrote:
> d?????????   ? ?    ?          ?            ? html

That kind of line is a pretty good sign that your filesystem has errors.
I don't know why it would prevent other directories from appearing in a
GUI, but I wouldn't bother right now. Umount the filesystem, make a copy
of it if you have space (or copy what you can, but mount it readonly),
and fsck it.

--
There's nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead
armadillos.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br