Re: Allowing people to change their own IMAP password

Shaun:

> What are the main differences between Dovecot and Courier so I can make
> an informed decision about which to use?

https://www.google.de/search?q=dovecot+vs+courier

I don't have any experience with any other IMAP server than Dovecot.
What I like about it is that it makes simple setups very simple to
implement while still having all the features you could ask for. IMO,
its configuration style is comparable to Postfix'.

J.
--
I want to look younger than my friends so I will fight ageing as long as
I can.