Re: putting audio files onto a DVD

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 11:04 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> PS. It's also possible to add music tracks to a video DVD but I don't
> know how to do it.

*chuckle*

It's said DVDs are for silent films only ;). So they are for sound films
too?

To be serious: Some (perhaps all) consumer DVD players can update their
software. Get an ISO from the homepage of it's vendor, burn it, put it
into the DVD player, that's it, perhaps you need to push a combination
of some buttons. It's possible for my old second hand thingy, but even
the upgrades are that old, that this thingy can't do what every elCheapo
DVD player today is able to do.