Re: gnome panel fonts on startup (solved for now)

Camaleón wrote:
>songbird wrote:
>>   the fonts work correctly on startup and restarts
>> of Gnome Panel under fallback.
>
> I wonder why is that gnome-shell fails. Is that okay
> for you?

  right now it is very ok for me.  :)

  if i try to push gnome-shell to the most recent
version it wants to remove evolution.  i would
rather leave my e-mail installed than have a most
recent Gnome.

  fallback mode is working well for me now.  i'm
going to leave this alone until i get a lot more
rainy days or the Gnome updates in sid/wheezy
work and don't break my e-mail.

> I mean,
> does your card support 3D and you're using a driver
> that makes use of it?

  my card is built in and like the machine a ways
behind the times, drivers are most recent versions.

  songbird