Re: [OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:11:37 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Camaleón,

> Is just me who receives this sort of e-mails when replying to certain
> messages of this mailing list?

Not had any, but I'm an infrequent writer here.  Could it be that,
because you're posting via the newsgroup rather than direct to the ML,
someone/something on that route is causing the problem, perhaps?

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do