Re: [OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is just me who receives this sort of e-mails when replying to certain
> messages of this mailing list?

I've received a few as well, and I'm not even subscribed (I read
the list on usenet instead). It's probably due to someone using an
infected machine (windos, android, or mac are all likely culprits).
Sadly very common on mailing lists for years now...
I keep waiting for Ubuntu to get hit with malware, surprising it
hasn't happened yet (though it almost certainly will).

--
 Indulekha