Re: Shorewall 4.5.2.2 startup question

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:13:10 -0500, hvw59601 wrote:

>>> Impresive.
>>
>> What's what you find "impressive"?
>>

> That you can provide such detail and yet not use the tool yourself.

For long time Debian users the impressive is not looking into there in
first place ;-). And I have to say this is something I used to forget
once I migrated to Debian: my fingers always lead me to "/etc/sysconfig/
*" instead (too much time using openSUSE).

Anyway, as I said in an recent post, this is something documented, no
magic here.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón