Re: [OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

On Mon 30 Apr 2012 at 16:11:37 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> Is just me who receives this sort of e-mails when replying to certain
> messages of this mailing list?

I'm not. Not unless my anti-spam measures have evolved without my
knowing!

> I'm now getting this which pretends to be from myself so I guess the
> other posts I received were also faked in the same way.

The envelope To cannot be faked, otherwise you would not have got the
mail. Seeing the Received: headers, or some of them, for this and other
mails might be useful. Reading from the bottom it will be the first
three or four which will be of interest.