Re: Anyway of keeping gnome2 while upgrading from Squeeze to Wheezy

> So thanks but no, I will be be loyal to GNOME until they decide to take a
> radical path I can't deal with (like it happened when I moved from KDE 3
> to GNOME 2 because of the poor state of KDE 4.0).

So you will be loyal but Gnome won't?

I think that that mentality will kill linux.

As Jono Bacon said recently «Canonical used to be a project but now is
a product.»

I am sorry but I prefer on linux the project mentality. Products are
Windows and Apple and Android and Unity, etc.

Happy that Debian is still there.