Re: Anyway of keeping gnome2 while upgrading from Squeeze to Wheezy

2012/4/27 Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>:
> On Fri, 2012-04-27 at 17:26 +0100, Ellwood Blues wrote:
>> http://mate-desktop.org/install/#debian
>
> No experiences here, but I heard that it shouldn't be a good successor
> of GNOME2.

I am deciding now which one is may favourite: Xfce or Mate, right now
I am on Mate and I love it. I am also interested on Jwm (pure Linux
old school, without BS, light and fast as light and without BS ).

As linus said «We need a Gnome 2 fork» and in my opinion the name of
this fork is «Mate», we need Mate obviously.