Re: Sound in my headphones - clicking of keys on keyboard....

 On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:02:25 +0100 "Alan Chandler
 alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk" suggested this:

>It sounds like you succeeded.  It reading the microphone and putting
>it out through your headphones.
>
>Sorry can't help you turn it off - but presumably doing something your
>were doing to turn it on.

Thanks Alan,

I finally figured it out. I don't use sound on my system much.

Be well,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

This is the art of courage: to see things as they are and still believe
that the victory lies not with those who avoid the bad, but those who
taste, in living awareness, every drop of the good. --- Victoria Lincoln