Re: Sound in my headphones - clicking of keys on keyboard....

On 25/04/12 11:58, Charlie wrote:

So that it produces constant feedback [background buzzing] and the
sound of clicking on my keyboard when typing.

I have no idea what I turned on, but can't turn it off.

I was trying to get my microphone working. Can someone please help.
It sounds like you succeeded. It reading the microphone and putting it out through your headphones.

Sorry can't help you turn it off - but presumably doing something your were doing to turn it on.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk