Re: OT: favorite free-software email-subscription / feeds.

On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 23:22:55 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> Good time of the day, Camaleón.
>

> Thank You for Your time and answer.
> You worte:
>
>>It seems not to be a bug but how it works. What would be "a bug" is the
>>behaviour I get in version 1.4, where deleted feeds are not recreated
>>after updating the channel.
>>
>>> I will try other in case it will take too long - fixing the issue.
>>
>>Yup, that's the way to go. I don't think Liferea devels are going to
>>change their mind in this regard :-)
>
> Then how do You/users differ the mess of read/unread feeds?!

Easy peasy.

Feeds that have been read are not bolded (plain text style) while unread
feads are. In Liferea there's also an icon indicating the feed current
status (unread, updated...). You can also toggle on/off the read status
at your convenience.

That's why RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication" (note the "really
simple") :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón