Re: OT: favorite free-software email-subscription / feeds.

Good time of the day, Camaleón.

Thank You for Your time and answer:

(snipped)

>As I said, I think they're following different targets although the
>above is not always so, I mean, you can find a company using e-mail
>based alerts in a very similar way it does RSS and viceversa (you can
>get very, very long and detailed RSS feeds, holding images, audio,
>etc...).

PK. You have convicted me w/ advantages of feeds over email.

One thing that troubles my hearts - is it possible in the readers to
remove items in a way that it never appears again on the list when the
feeds are updated?

I have tried w/ liferea - and it truly has more features than the
claws-mail's plug-in - but to my sorrow it again re-lists the removed
items so that I read through it again.

Any idea? OR You simply discern it by read/unread tokens in font?

Thank You ,again.

Sthu.