Re: Some KDE apps depend on kdebase-runtime, which is transitional

On 03/30/2012 10:46 AM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
[...]
I suggest you get in contact with the Debian Qt/KDE team on IRC or their
mailing list. Or on debian-kde mailinglist that I added to Cc.

   OK, I'll ask there.

KDE 4.7.4 SC just transitioned to Wheezy. [....] It might just be
> that the Qt/KDE team is aware of the situation
> and it will take some more time to fix all
those packages.

For some reason, it didn't occur to me that this might be a transitory state. I am following unstable, after all.

In the meanwhile just don´t remove that package ;).

   Yeah, that's what I figured.  :-)

--
	Best wishes,

		Max Hyre