Some KDE apps depend on kdebase-runtime, which is transitional

   Dear Debian:

I tried to remove the transitional package kdebase-runtime, and got a shock when it proposed removing a number of packages, some important [1].

I checked the bugs for a few of them, and no report has been filed. I should do so, but really don't look forward to doing the same report thirteen times. Can I just file them against the kde package, or is there some straightforward way to file one report against multiple packages, or do I just plan to spend some quality time with cut & paste?

--
	Best wishes,

		Max Hyre

[1] This may not be complete: it's just those in my /var/lib/dpkg/available file, which does not contain all packages.

	Package: knotes
	Package: polkit-kde-1
	Package: libsmokekdeui4-3
	Package: kaddressbook