Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:36:25 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> Thanks :).
>
> But some people like top posting, like me. I think that with top posting
> the new message is easier to read than, when it's below the quote.

That's up to you. And to me ;-)

> I know that this can be configured in client and I have set Icedove to
> use top posting and K9 Mail does it by default, if I recall correctly.

You can use whatever you prefer unless there's some recommendation in
this list for that regard. I still prefer the bottom posting style for
threading messages (like these on mailing lists) and so I say when
someone sends it otherwise. I like keeping the good manners.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón