Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Mika Suomalainen
<mika.henrik.mainio@hotmail.com> wrote:
> With phones, it's easier to follow top posting in my opinion.

I usually read/post from my phone.  I'm going to have to strongly
disagree with that.  Top posting makes it that much harder to properly
edit a reply for on a mobile device, which due to the small size,
already is hard enough.

> There are many kinds of people, so everyone has different opinion
> about top/bottom posting :)

Sure, but posting everything at one end or the other is usually not
the right answer.  Newer material above older material just doesn't
work; people don't read in random order.