Re: When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

amen

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Vi, 30 mar 12, 13:17:16, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
On 28/03/2012 16:04, Keith McKenzie wrote:
On 28/03/12 01:37, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:

I prize bleeding edge technology above stability and reliability. But of
course I still want stability and reliability.
The two are incompatible!

Who says so.

Experience :)

Bleeding edge technology is not stable and reliable because humans don't
design stuff that works perfectly the first time and by the time they
have found the bugs the technology is not bleeding edge anymore.

Kind regards,
Andrei