Re: When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

On 28/03/2012 04:48, Lisi wrote:
On Tuesday 27 March 2012 20:13:57 Kelly Clowers wrote:
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:05, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)

<ubuntu.fan.2012@gmail.com>  wrote:
Too slow!
Not at all.
You should probably follow your email address to Ubuntu if that kind
of speed fits you better.

Some of us prize reliability above the cutting edge.  And as Kelly points out,
you can always use Ubuntu.

I prize bleeding edge technology above stability and reliability. But of course I still want stability and reliability.

I love both Ubuntu and Debian. I was using Fedora 11 x86-64 previously.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)