Re: When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

On 28/03/2012 04:48, Lisi wrote:
On Tuesday 27 March 2012 20:13:57 Kelly Clowers wrote:
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:05, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)

<ubuntu.fan.2012@gmail.com>  wrote:
Too slow!
Not at all.
You should probably follow your email address to Ubuntu if that kind
of speed fits you better.
+1

Some of us prize reliability above the cutting edge.  And as Kelly points out,
you can always use Ubuntu.

Lisi

I prize bleeding edge technology above stability and reliability. But of course I still want stability and reliability.

I love both Ubuntu and Debian. I was using Fedora 11 x86-64 previously.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Singapore