Re: When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

On Wednesday 28 March 2012 01:37:48 you wrote:
> I prize bleeding edge technology above stability and reliability. But of
> course I still want stability and reliability.

You can't have both, they are self-contradictory.  If you prize bleeding edge
technology above stability and reliability then you clearly need Ubuntu.
Stop trying to pressure Debian into becoming Ubuntu. Many of us like it how
it is and do not want to use an Ubuntu clone.

Moreover, Wheezy is available now.  You do not need to wait until it is
released, by when it will no longer be cutting edge, that is, if it even is
now.

Lisi