Re: When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

On 30/03/2012 16:35, Lisi wrote:
On Friday 30 March 2012 06:31:53 you wrote:
On 28/03/2012 16:41, Lisi wrote:
On Wednesday 28 March 2012 01:37:48 you wrote:
I prize bleeding edge technology above stability and reliability. But of
course I still want stability and reliability.
You can't have both, they are self-contradictory.  If you prize bleeding
edge technology above stability and reliability then you clearly need
Ubuntu. Stop trying to pressure Debian into becoming Ubuntu. Many of us
like it how it is and do not want to use an Ubuntu clone.

Moreover, Wheezy is available now.  You do not need to wait until it is
released, by when it will no longer be cutting edge, that is, if it even
is now.

Lisi
They are not self contradictory. I can have both.

And I am not pressurizing Debian into becoming Ubuntu. I use both Debian
and Ubuntu.
I neither know nor care how many angels can dance on a pinhead.  You may use
Debian, but you are making it abundantly clear, whatever you say, that you
don't like it and would like it to be a poor clone of Ubuntu.

This is descending into farce.  I disagree profoundly with you, but there is
no point in saying the same thing over and over again, and I shall not do so
in future.

So _please_ _stop_ sending your replies to my private address.  I read the
list.

Lisi

That is your own interpretation.

--