Re: When will Debian 7.0 with Linux Kernel 3.x be Released?

On Friday 30 March 2012 06:31:53 you wrote:
> On 28/03/2012 16:41, Lisi wrote:
> > On Wednesday 28 March 2012 01:37:48 you wrote:
> >> I prize bleeding edge technology above stability and reliability. But of
> >> course I still want stability and reliability.
> >
> > You can't have both, they are self-contradictory.  If you prize bleeding
> > edge technology above stability and reliability then you clearly need
> > Ubuntu. Stop trying to pressure Debian into becoming Ubuntu. Many of us
> > like it how it is and do not want to use an Ubuntu clone.
> >
> > Moreover, Wheezy is available now.  You do not need to wait until it is
> > released, by when it will no longer be cutting edge, that is, if it even
> > is now.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> They are not self contradictory. I can have both.
>
> And I am not pressurizing Debian into becoming Ubuntu. I use both Debian
> and Ubuntu.

I neither know nor care how many angels can dance on a pinhead.  You may use
Debian, but you are making it abundantly clear, whatever you say, that you
don't like it and would like it to be a poor clone of Ubuntu.

This is descending into farce.  I disagree profoundly with you, but there is
no point in saying the same thing over and over again, and I shall not do so
in future.

So _please_ _stop_ sending your replies to my private address.  I read the
list.

Lisi