Re: libflash (64 bit) problem on kongregate.com

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:58:18 +0100, Loïc Grenié wrote:

> 2012/3/19 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:

(...)

>> Can you check if altering this option from the web panel makes the
>> corresponding change at the "settings.sol" file? I summon your magical
>> powers for reading the ".sol" thingy, powers that I have not
>> developed... yet }:-)
>
>      Yes it does. And that's the only setting it modifies (checked with
>   hexdump).

Thanks a bunch for confirming. Now at least we know where to set/get
these settings.

I truly hope the big Internet sites start porting their games, video and
multimedia animations/stuff into a most suitable code other than embedded
and self-contained ".swf" files so that Adobe Flash Plugin can die with
the least possible delay >>>:-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón