Re: libflash (64 bit) problem on kongregate.com

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:02:24 +0100, Loïc Grenié wrote:

> 2012/3/19 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:

>> And can I know what's its current value (on/off)? I never touched this.
>
>     There is a string
>
> allowThirdPartyLSOAccess
>
>   in the file, followed by several bytes. The first one is 1 (^A with
>   vi) the second one is the value: 0 (^@ with vi) is off, 1 (^A) is on.

Mmm... according to the Wikipedia article you pointed before, this
setting can be controlled from the web control panel:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html

Global Storage Settings panel
[x] Allow Third-Party Content To Store Data On Your Computer.

Which I have indeed, enabled, because that's the default setting.

Can you check if altering this option from the web panel makes the
corresponding change at the "settings.sol" file? I summon your magical
powers for reading the ".sol" thingy, powers that I have not developed...
yet }:-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón