Re: Wheezy: Spellchecker no longer working in Iceweasel 10?

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:04:41 -0700, T Elcor wrote:

> --- On Mon, 3/19/12, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My default is set to Spanish (Castilian), so maybe you need to tweak
>> this:
>>
>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Spellchecker.dictionary
>>
>> >From "about:config" → spellchecker.dictionary →
>> en_US (or whatever you
>> want as default)
>
> I've already had spellchecker.dictionary set to en_US but with some
> pages/checkboxes the language still needs to be selected manually.

You mean with those pages where does not work it defaults to nothing (no
language)? Can you send a sample URI? Just curious :-?

> With other pages it just works. Whether the page specifies language with

Mmm, now you say, I'm not sure if the html code of the page can interact
or alter in some way the browser spellchecker.

> Still it's a step forward. Thanks for your help.

You're welcome :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón