Re: Wheezy: Spellchecker no longer working in Iceweasel 10?

--- On Mon, 3/19/12, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> My default is set to Spanish (Castilian), so maybe you need
> to tweak this:
>
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Spellchecker.dictionary
>
> >From "about:config" → spellchecker.dictionary →
> en_US (or whatever you
> want as default)

I've already had spellchecker.dictionary set to en_US but with some pages/checkboxes the language still needs to be selected manually. With other pages it just works. Whether the page specifies language with <html lang=...> tag does not appear to have much of an effect.

Still it's a step forward. Thanks for your help.