Re: Wheezy: Spellchecker no longer working in Iceweasel 10?

--- On Mon, 3/19/12, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> You mean with those pages where does not work it defaults to
> nothing (no language)?

On the pages where it doesn't work, I have to do RMB click, then click on "Languages", then click on "English / Uninted States". After that a bullet appears next to "English / Uninted States" indicating, I guess, that English is now selected/active language and the spellchecker works after that. If I don't click on "English / Uninted States" the spellchecker doesn't work.

> Can you send a sample URI? Just curious :-?

Sure. The following URL leads to "Edit comment" page with a multiline textbox that has "Comment:" label next to it. The spellchecker doesn't work for me in that textbox unless I select the language as described above.

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=2733961&op=reply&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&pid=op=reply&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&pid=