Re: [OT]: Printing to file from Adobe Acrobat's reader

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:35:38 +0100, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

> On 28/02/12 16:55, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

>>> It prints ok to the hardware printer (well I tried a couple of pages
>>> as it's a pretty long document), so this doesn't seem the case. Just a
>>> document full of form fields which is now locked for modification but
>>> should be printed.
>>
>> It may allow to print to a printer but not to a file because of
>> resolution restrictions. Can you lower the DPI to 150 or less in the
>> cups- pdf virtual printer for this job?
>>
>> Also, check with a different PDF with forms and see how it goes. I've
>> found very bizarre restrictions when it comes to PDF files ;-(
>
> Thanks for the suggestions, but changing the DPI and printing another
> file (a simple PDF generated by libreoffice) also fails in the same way.

Bad luck then because you only can contact Adobe to report this error.

I only can suggest you to try with the command line option. At least you
will get some output error, should there's any, though I'm not sure you
can print the contents of the form fields this way.

Printing PDF documents from the command line (UNIX)
http://www.sathyasai.org/songs/sheetmusic/Print%20Instructions.htm

Greetings,

--
Camaleón