Re: lost

On Sunday 26 February 2012 15:17:43 Rob Owens wrote:
>  this is the only
>
> > community i have not got a sensible response from so far.

The responses you got to the one other post from you that I could find were
certainly helpful, and it is hard for me to see what was not sensible.

Telling those who help you that they are sensible is not a very good way of
asking for help.

I can't help you myself because I don't know the answers to your questions,
but perhaps the trouble is that you like the way that PCLinuxOS does things
and want Debian to do the same things the same way.  Which Debian of course
does not do.

If PCLinuxOS is so good, and does what you want, and Debian in practice is so
bad and uncooperative, why are you switching?

Lisi