lost

i bought the multi dvd set of debian 32 bit and 64 bit
and after a week of them cocking up i put them in the bin.
i wanted an archive to put on my hard drive so i could assemble different distros including straight debian without
downloading the same files 100 times.
the disks were hostile and badly presented.
next i downloaded the weekly multiarch weekly 3.7 gig
not even a bloody desktop, you must be joking.
keeps asking for other dvds i dont have.
I have never come across a distro with more promise or power than debian.
mint failed to satisfy, as did mepis, both good mind you.
I have been remastering distros for my clients for years from pclinuxos without a problem. the live debian squeeze disk works like a charm. but i want the multiarch with trimmings.
i spent at least a week in your wiki, its simply too big.
get me started please.
this is the only distro i have a problem with. this is the only community i have not got a sensible response from so far.
i propose to
	start with multiarch
	add bootcd for easy remastering
	add liquorix as a menu option during boot for my games and multimedia
i already have a similar system setup under pclinuxos and it is very popular. and easy to do. maybe i am not good enough for this distro but i have been a contract programmer for years and would like to assist this community if i can get up to speed. am willing to submit my distro as a resume if desired.
regards Pastor Alexander