Re: Debian SID or Wheezy/SID?

Andrei POPESCU states:

> > Something like "unstable users should have testing in their
> > sources.list, period." has been posted a few years ago by a member of
> > the Release Team (Adeodato Simò, if memory serves me) and my reading of
> > -devel and -devel-announce didn't suggest any (major) change in this
> > recommendation.

Curiously I've had these sources in my list a while and wasn't aware I was
actually benefiting from a Release Team suggestion:

<with thanks to Bob Proulx for this informative command line entry>

projectcenter.app:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 0.6.0-1+b1
  Version table:
     0.6.0-1+b1 0
        500 http://mirror.anl.gov/debian/ unstable/main amd64 Packages
        500 http://mirror.anl.gov/debian/ testing/main amd64 Packages

Why is it exactly some are using the ''Toy Story' character names when
it would be less confusing to just stick with UNSTABLE and TESTING,
notwithstanding STABLE users of course.

--
CK