Re: How to share the Internet with Linux and an iPad by Wi-Fi?

On Sb, 18 feb 12, 21:00:34, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> I need to share the Internet for the PC with an iPad. Linux is connected
> by PPPoE using eth0 to the Internet and the iPad should get access to
> the Internet by a Sempre WU300-1K USB adapter connected to the Linux PC.

How are you managing your internet connection on the Debian machine? If
it's Network Manager you can use it directly. If you are using ifupdown
you'll need to tinker with hostapd and IP forwarding and (optional) some
dhcp server (I prefer dnsmasq, because it also does DNS caching).

Kind regards,
Andrei